Providing Support For Father'sBringing Families Together
WhyIn our community poverty, hopelessness and boredom is an one-eyed ogress. Summer is here and our children who have no access to structured summer fun will find themselves activating their imaginations in a negative way. Our communities will not wait.
Census Fatherhood Statistics
- 64.3 million: Estimated number of fathers across the nation
- 26.5 million: Number of fathers who are part of married-couple families with their own children under the age of 18.
Father Factor in Education
- Children with Fathers who are involved are 40% less likely to repeat a grade in school.
- Children with Fathers who are involved are 70% less likely to drop out of school.
ServicesResume Building Ethics Courses Marketing Entrepreneur Seminars Support Groups
- Programs for Volunteers: At times, per the discretion of the board of directors, we may provide internships or volunteer opportunities which will provide opportunities for involvement in outreach activities and programs in order to have a greater impact for change. One of the activities that volunteers may be involved in is basic education on topics such as nutrition, diet, agricultural techniques, livestock growing, and water treatment in order to promote Sustainability. Such activities shall always be free of charge to participants and will not include compensation to the volunteers.